SOLUTIONS FOR CHINA
We assist our clients throughout the entire life cycle of their China projects, from the conception and negotiation stage to the establishing of their business or the closing of the contract and implementation, and subsequent operations:
- Evaluation of potential partners: background checks; reputation checks; basic financial and legal due diligence
- Assisting clients in their negotiations : from early meetings to closing of Joint Venture deals
- Drafting of contracts: supply, distribution, technology transfer agreement, IP strategy, brand protection, etc.
- Compliance monitoring and internal audit
We provide legal assistance to European companies’ managers and entrepreneurs venturing their businesses in or with China:
- Advising and setting up of the most suitable legal entity to meet the client's specific needs
- Screening of potential business partner
- Representation before the local authorities for product registration procedures (including trademark registrations) or business license application
- Assistance in negotiations during the establishment of a company or a joint venture with a local partner
We assist experienced managers of foreign invested enterprises in China to ensure compliance with the changing legal environment and to gradually implement their development projects:
- Corporate compliance and corporate housekeeping
- Due diligence
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Employment engaging, disengaging and legal management of Human resources
- Tax advice and representation with authorities
- Commercial contracts franchise, agency, licensing, etc.
- Intellectual property (strategy, registration, IP dedicated SPV)
- Real estate commercial or industrial leases or land use rights
We ensure that your companies rights and interests in China are respected and protected.
- Mediation, negotiation and settlement solutions
- Debts recovery
- Protection of client’s interests before local authorities and governmental agencies, Chinese courts and arbitral instances (in collaboration with Chinese partner firms)